We offer 10-week summer internships at our Loxley, AL, and Ranburne, AL, locations to provide current students and recent graduates with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in all horticultural aspects of a wholesale nursery.
What you’ll learn:
An internship with Flowerwood, Nursery will offer a well-rounded work experience to supplement what you have learned in the classroom during the school year. You will work side by side with our professionals in many different facets of our business. This means you’ll spend time with our propagation, potting, growing, and plant health teams as well as our sales/shipping teams.
Who we’re looking for:
- Current students working towards a degree in Horticulture, Environmental or Plant Science, or related field, or recent graduates.
- Individuals passionate about growing plants.
- Enthusiastic students ready for real-world experience.
Why you might love it:
- Real, hands-on experience in the field with professionals.
- An opportunity to find your specialty in the nursery business.
- Get paid while learning and working with a great group of people.
- Housing is included if needed.
If you have questions or are interested in being considered, please contact Rebecca Kessler at (251) 419-2664 or firstname.lastname@example.org.